Check out this great piece in the IJR that lays out what we're up agains:
"In her congressional career, Blackburn has:
- Waved off the possibility that climate change is occurring, which is consistent with the GOP's conventional wisdom but way outside every other political party in the industrialized world.
- Claimed that the Affordable Care Act contained “death panels.” (It didn't.)
- Made other incredibly incoherent attacks on the ACA.
- Fought net neutrality and online privacy rules set by the Obama administration. Notably, her concerns for privacy end when protecting a woman's right to choose is the issue
- Worked on President Donald Trump's transition team, supported his travel ban, and generally cozied up to the guy — an act alone that should be enough to call her judgement into question."